• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Algeria
      • Current Location:
      • Algeria

Unit and yearly planing

what should I put in my yearly planing? becouse I find it hard to select the elements that are going to be considered.In addition, should a yearly planing be specific or general?Thank you in advance.

Re: Unit and yearly planing

This looks like a question for a business training forum, rather than an English language forum. What you put into a spreadsheet will depend on what you need to tell someone.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Quote Originally Posted by nedira View Post
    what should I put in my yearly planing? becouse I find it hard to select the elements that are going to be considered.In addition, should a yearly planing be specific or general?Thank you in advance.
    nedira, only you know what your plans are for the year. Think about all your teaching ideas that you intend to carry out. What are you going to teach? In what order? Find out what other local teachers are fitting into one year, and perhaps base your plan on one of a more senior teacher.
    You can make it as detailed as you like, but you should allow for some changes along the way.

By the way, I've often wondered why our Arabic speaking visitors do not use proper spacing around their punctuation. I think now, it is because their teaches don't do it, and their teacher's teachers didn't do it. You are in an excellent position to break this cycle.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Algeria
      • Current Location:
      • Algeria

Quote Originally Posted by Raymott View Post
    nedira, only you know what your plans are for the year. Think about all your teaching ideas that you intend to carry out. What are you going to teach? In what order? Find out what other local teachers are fitting into one year, and perhaps base your plan on one of a more senior teacher.
    You can make it as detailed as you like, but you should allow for some changes along the way.

By the way, I've often wondered why our Arabic speaking visitors do not use proper spacing around their punctuation. I think now, it is because their teaches don't do it, and their teacher's teachers didn't do it. You are in an excellent position to break this cycle.
    Thank you for your advice. I hope I will be able to put into practice all the things I learn in this forum. Your advice and suggestions are welcome. Thanks again.