• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

proofreading

If you see any mistakes in the following sentences, can I have your comments?

1. I would like you to have a time to exchang your ideas on this argument/issues. Before you discuss this issue, I want you to list points to support your argument.

2. Rich children have a better learning environment or have a higher chance of getting a higher eucation because their parents can afford the education cost.

Re: proofreading

I am not teacher, and I can not see any errors except for the small spelling problems:

exchang -> exchange
    eucation -> education

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Brazil
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Quote Originally Posted by bosun View Post
    If you see any mistakes in the following sentences, can I have your comments?

1. I would like you to have a time to exchang your ideas on this argument/issues. Before you discuss this issue, I want you to list points to support your argument.

2. Rich children have a better learning environment or have a higher chance of getting a higher eucation because their parents can afford the education cost.
    1. Could you please take some time to exchange ideas about this argument/issue? Before discussing the issue, I want you to list some points to support your argument.

2. Since their parents can afford high educational costs, rich children may have a better learning environment and better chances to achieve higher educational leves.

These are suggestions, I am not sure they are 100% correct.

PS Not a native speaker

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • German
      • Home Country:
      • Germany
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Quote Originally Posted by bosun View Post
    If you see any mistakes in the following sentences, can may I have your comments?

1. I would like you to have a time to exchang your ideas on this argument/issues. Before you discuss this issue, I want you to list points to support your argument. I would like you to take the time to discuss your ideas on this matter/issues. Before discussing, I would like you to list points to your argument.

2. Rich children have a better learning environment or have a higher chance of getting a higher eucation because their parents can afford the education cost. Children of well to do parents have a better environment and possibly a better chance of getting a higher education, because the family can afford the cost of the education.
    I am not a teacher.