• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Please help

Please refer to my email dated 20 August which was informed you contact with our Finance Manager for further settlement for your debit note xxx. I had double-check with Sarah for the other two oustanding debit notes, she has no idea for them as they are for 2005. So please send some supporting document to refresh us memory.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

Re: Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Please refer to my email dated 20 August which was informed you contact with our Finance Manager for further settlement for your debit note xxx. I had double-check with Sarah for the other two oustanding debit notes, she has no idea for them as they are for 2005. So please send some supporting document to refresh us memory.
    Please refer to my email dated 20 August in which you were asked to contact our Finance Manager for settlement of your debit note xxx. I have double-checked with Sarah for the other two oustanding debit notes, she has no knowledge of them as they are for 2005. Please send some supporting documentation to refresh our memories.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Isn't it likely an invoice? I don't remember hearing of a debit note recently.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by konungursvia View Post
    Isn't it likely an invoice? I don't remember hearing of a debit note recently.
    There seems to be some difference, I googled it and got 47,000,000 results, this was one of them:
    The main function of a debit note is to provide a secondary document to the buyer that calls attention to a debt. A debit note sometimes is helpful when an invoice is misplaced or never reaches the buyer, as the document provides the buyer with everything he or she needs to settle the outstanding debt.