1. storming

advice

Is it correct translation? because I doubt a bit:
    The accident has happened with the car of the client. The man decided not to pay. But before making the final decision Insurer applied for the explanation. When the client was asked about the explanation, he refused. And the arguments were: @ I paid for the policy and I want to receive insurance compensation even something is not clear and I didn't deny the fact of the mistake. It has to be mentioned that the manner of this communication was impolite. Before this conversation I asked the insurer not to decline the insurence compensation and tried to justify the client. But taking into account client's behavior my decision was to manage this issue with due attention to both sides. It was paid reasonable compensation in amount за 50% of total appropriated sum that made absolutely cliient's and Insurer's satisfied.
    We were asked by the party guilty of traffic accident which occurs with a leased car to help with adjusting the claim. For the company it meant additional payment. We took into account the equality of the party. We asked the party to grant new invoice from repaire station; The client for a little bit delaying considered to force major.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: advice

Quote Originally Posted by storming View Post
    Is it correct translation? because I doubt a bit:
    The accident has happened with the car of the client. The man decided not to pay. But before making the final decision Insurer applied for the explanation. When the client was asked about the explanation, he refused. And the arguments were: @ I paid for the policy and I want to receive insurance compensation even something is not clear and I didn't deny the fact of the mistake. It has to be mentioned that the manner of this communication was impolite. Before this conversation I asked the insurer not to decline the insurence compensation and tried to justify the client. But taking into account client's behavior my decision was to manage this issue with due attention to both sides. It was paid reasonable compensation in amount за 50% of total appropriated sum that made absolutely cliient's and Insurer's satisfied.
    We were asked by the party guilty of traffic accident which occurs with a leased car to help with adjusting the claim. For the company it meant additional payment. We took into account the equality of the party. We asked the party to grant new invoice from repaire station; The client for a little bit delaying considered to force major.
    This translation carrier grammmatical numerous errors...

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: advice

No, it is not a good translation. Perhaps:
    The accident happened while the client was driving the car. The man decided not to pay for the repairs. Before making the final decision, the insurer asked for an explanation.