1. storming2

Please, PLEASE help

Is it correct translation? because I doubt a bit:
    The accident has happened with the car of the client. The man decided not to pay. But before making the final decision Insurer applied for the explanation. When the client was asked about the explanation, he refused. And the arguments were: @ I paid for the policy and I want to receive insurance compensation even something is not clear and I didn't deny the fact of the mistake. It has to be mentioned that the manner of this communication was impolite. Before this conversation I asked the insurer not to decline the insurence compensation and tried to justify the client. But taking into account client's behavior my decision was to manage this issue with due attention to both sides. It was paid reasonable compensation in amount за 50% of total appropriated sum that made absolutely cliient's and Insurer's satisfied.
    We were asked by the party guilty of traffic accident which occurs with a leased car to help with adjusting the claim. For the company it meant additional payment. We took into account the equality of the party. We asked the party to grant new invoice from repaire station; The client for a little bit delaying considered to force major.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Re: Please, PLEASE help

Quote Originally Posted by storming2 View Post
    Is it correct translation? because I doubt a bit:
    The accident has happened with the car of the client. The man decided not to pay. But before making the final decision Insurer applied for the explanation. When the client was asked about the explanation, he refused. And the arguments were: @ I paid for the policy and I want to receive insurance compensation even something is not clear and I didn't deny the fact of the mistake. It has to be mentioned that the manner of this communication was impolite. Before this conversation I asked the insurer not to decline the insurence compensation and tried to justify the client. But taking into account client's behavior my decision was to manage this issue with due attention to both sides. It was paid reasonable compensation in amount за 50% of total appropriated sum that made absolutely cliient's and Insurer's satisfied.
    We were asked by the party guilty of traffic accident which occurs with a leased car to help with adjusting the claim. For the company it meant additional payment. We took into account the equality of the party. We asked the party to grant new invoice from repaire station; The client for a little bit delaying considered to force major.
    The above is very poor English.

Re: Please, PLEASE help

The accident has happened with the car of the client.
    The client was involved in an automobile accident.

The man decided not to pay.
    (This is good English, but it has no meaning because you do not say who "the man" is.)

But before making the final decision Insurer applied for the explanation.
    Before making a final decision, the Insurer asked for a description of the accident.

When the client was asked about the explanation, he refused.
    When the client was asked to provide an account of the accident, he refused.

And the arguments were: @ I paid for the policy and I want to receive insurance compensation
    His position was that he had paid for the policy and he wanted to receive the insurance compensation for it,

even something is not clear
    even though some of the details were not clear,

and I didn't deny the fact of the mistake.
    and even though he does not deny that he was at fault.

It has to be mentioned that the manner of this communication was impolite.
    It should be mentioned that the manner of his communication was impolite.

Before this conversation I asked the insurer not to decline the insurence compensation
    Before this conversation, I had asked the insurer not to decline the insurance compensation,

and tried to justify the client.
    and I tried to defend the client.

But taking into account client's behavior
    But after considering the client's behavior,

my decision was to manage this issue with due attention to both sides.
    I decided to give both sides their due.

It was paid reasonable compensation
    Reasonable compensation

in amount за 50% of total appropriated sum
    of 50% of the total appraised (?) amount
    - (NOTE: I don't know what "appropriated" means)

that made absolutely cliient's and Insurer's satisfied.
    was paid as absolute satisfaction of the claims of both the client and the insurer.

We were asked by the party guilty of traffic accident which occurs with a leased car to help with adjusting the claim.
    The at-fault driver of the leased car asked us for help with adjusting the claim.

For the company it meant additional payment.
    This meant an additional payment for the company.

We took into account the equality of the party.
    (I don't know what is meant by "the equality of the party.")

We asked the party to grant new invoice from repaire station;
    We asked the driver to submit a new invoice from the repair shop.
    (NOTE: It is possible that the driver was asked to get a new ESTIMATE, but that is just my guess.)

The client for a little bit delaying considered to force major.
    The client (delayed? has been delayed? has been stalling?) because of (or maybe "claiming"?) force majeure.