We are interested in cooperating with your group (OMIT: "and your partners in long time and lasting"), and we hope to realize an interim agreement with you on the specific strategies for the health and hospital project for the city of Chabahar.
Regarding the questions we discussed:
Details On The Clients
MEDIRAN CFZ CO. is a company that constitutes (?) (was formed?) to build Chabahar International Hospital.
Company coordinating office address in Tehran:
Rvaran Sq, Pan St, No 54
Starting date: 1388 (2009-2010)
End date: 1393 (2013-2014)
Building permits obtained so far:
1) Investment permits in hospital project of Chabahar free zone organization
2) Hospital construction permit and doctrinaire agreement on Chabahar International Hospital name with the Ministry of Health and Medical Education.
Building permits pending:
1) Health City building permits of Chabahar Free zone Organization
2) Health City building permits of Ministry of Tourism and Cultural Heritage of Iran
Exiting scope of planning
- Marz Asar Consulting Eng. Co will design all architectural plans and installations
- They will first take into consideration some points of cultural and Islamic issues to create an acceptable structure for a hospital building as provided for by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education in Iran
- All designs will adopt the proper standards and will be considered and edited in the Design Unit of MEDIRAN Co.
In light of this, the design team is ready to receive all comments of the UNGER Group in order to improve the quality of the design level, and to ratify this agreement.
Unfortunately, Design Revision B does not represent all the current data existing in terms of design. The Ministry of Health and Medical Education recently changed some of its standards. Therefore there must be some revision and redesign. (amirghh -- I don't know what this part means: And establish a pause in design work, now installation and structure team work parallel to each other to finish as soon as possible completing plans.)
Public networks and infrastructure
All infrastructures (e.g. water, wastewater, electricity, roads, etc.) are already in place at the project site or will be introduced in the next couple of months.
Final structure plan
As discussed in our meetings, this project will build a Health City, the first in Iran.
The Health City includes:
2) Residential complex (VIP villas and medical villas)
3) Recreation complex
4) Sports complex
5) Restaurants and saloons (this is the wrong word. I don't know what you mean.)
6) Clinics (there is comprehensive information available if wanted)
(Amirghh -- I didn't understand enough of the rest to help.)
Whatever in this step makes agreement is building hospital but about construction and other part of health city there are no restriction to UNGER Group participates.
What indicated by figure 18 in the general site plan include no hospital parts and we hope other parts constructed before or at the same time as the main hospital building.
Medical facilities and equipment
List of the required medical facilities and equipment and their version will be declare and UNGER Co. can provide them.
Project management team is appointment,somedeal.
All quality specification of construction, materials, the furniture and the equipment in differentiation will be present in second phase.
MEDIRAN Co. prefers the preparation of the working contract be affected by the UNGER and regulatory contract be criterion.
Primary actions of design implement via MEDIRAN Co. and construction in accordance with suggested plans and endorsement by Ministry of Health and Medical Education will be implementing.
In the end, we hope that a meeting takes place in Iran as soon as possible in order to necessary and conclusive agreement on Chabahar projects and other projects offer to your company.
Executive manager MEDIRAN of Co.
Student or Learner