When it rains here heavily, water engulfs the houses, not to talk of roads
and other plain structures. How do you describe the depth of the water?
Are following sentences correct?
1. The water is 12 feet (high/)
2. The flood water stood at 12 feet height.
3. The homes are lying submerged in water to the height
of 15 feet.
4. Every home is at least 12 feet deep in water.
1) The water is 12 feet deep.
2) The flood water is 12 feet deep.
3) The homes are in 15 feet of water.
4) Every home is in at least 12 feet of water.