Results 1 to 2 of 2
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

    • Join Date: Jan 2008
    • Posts: 1,628
    #1

    Help

    Why the schedule slipped to 12 Oct? Per your information 60% goods had finished before the National Holidays, and the remaining 40% goods should no needs work for 5 days. Please provide us your daily output. Furthermore, did you get our approval before produce these goods in this factory? Please send us your inspection booking to avoid making incorrect factory location.


    • Join Date: Oct 2006
    • Posts: 19,434
    #2

    Re: Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Why has the schedule slipped to 12 Oct? Per your information 60% goods were finished before the National Holidays, and the remaining 40% goods only need 5 days work. Please provide us with your daily output figures. Furthermore, did you get our approval before producing these goods in this factory? Please send us your inspection booking to avoid making incorrect factory location.
    ...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •