• Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Post What makes me laugh?

Please correct it. Thanks

What makes me laugh?
    There are few things that make me laugh occasionally.
    Funny jokes that come in my everyday life make me laugh more than anything else. Here I am talking about funny jokes that I come across in my daily life at work, at a shopping mall and other places.
    Little kids make me laugh and I love making them laugh too. Kids are always fun to me. Children make me laugh and happy easily when I play with them.
    Sometimes I laugh out when I remember funny things that happened a long time ago.
    If I happen to read any jokes and any funny books or watch funny movies then they will make me laugh too.
    Actually I don’t have any specific or special thing that I would do on purpose or in a regular basis to make my shelf laugh.
    Last edited by jkl; 08-Oct-2009 at 03:05.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: What makes me laugh?

Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post

What makes me laugh?

There are few things that make me laugh occasionally.
    Funny jokes that come in my everyday life make me laugh more than anything else. Here I am talking about funny jokes that I come across in my daily life at work, at a shopping mall and other places.
    Little kids make me laugh and I love making them laugh too. Kids are always fun to me. Children make me laugh and happy easily when I play with them.
    Sometimes I laugh out when I remember funny things that happened a long time ago.
    If I happen to read any jokes and any funny books or watch funny movies then they will make me laugh too.
    Actually I donít have any specific or special thing that I would do on purpose or in a regular basis to make myself laugh.
    The text is fine. It needs no correction. Of course, you can do without the italicized 'will'.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: What makes me laugh?

Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post

What makes me laugh?
    There are a few things that make me laugh occasionally.
    [I think you mean "a few", not "few". In any case, it seems like a lot of things make you laugh.]
    Sometimes I laugh out loud when I remember funny things that happened a long time ago. ["Laugh out" isn't a phrasal verb. Either "laugh" or "laugh out loud"]
    If I happen to read any jokes and any funny books or watch funny movies then they will make me laugh too. ['any' not really needed]
    Actually I donít have any specific or special thing that I would do on purpose or in a regular basis to make my shelf self laugh.
    R.