Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Unregistered

    there is a collective term for

    little tiny objects such as stones, buttons, ect. I vaguely remember it inclues objects that are shiny like jewry, object maybe of little worth but beautiful maybe? Anyone? Thank you

  2. Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

    • Join Date: Oct 2008
    • Posts: 1,211

    Re: there is a collective term for

    I believe it might be a synagogue of jewry, but if you were trying to write jewellery, then I suggest a cache or collection.

Similar Threads

  1. A Unique Collective and Uncountable Noun: Police
    By PROESL in forum Linguistics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 17-Nov-2009, 03:30
  2. term extension
    By jctgf in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-Jul-2008, 02:34
  3. Collection of Collective Nouns
    By Shamik in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-Jun-2008, 15:34
  4. In his first term or At its(his) first term?
    By Falcon in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-Nov-2006, 19:42


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts