• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

HELP

Is there any update schedule? We shall arrange our company pre-inspection on 15 Oct and customer inspection on 16 Oct to meet / catch vessel closing on 17 Oct. Customer is only accept for this last schedule / shipment. You shall ship them by air if you missing this last chance. Please confirm your understand and send us the offical booking form. Futhermore, we shall charge you the inspection cost i.e. 2nd or 3rd re-inspection, the goods not avaiable during the inspection etc. Debit note will send you soon

Re: HELP

Hi, Zoe2008 ~

I didn't understand everything. Please post again and tell us what you mean for the parts I couldn't understand.

Is there any update schedule?

- The right way to ask this question depends on the meaning, but I can't tell what you mean by this.

We shall arrange our company pre-inspection on 15 Oct and customer inspection on 16 Oct to meet / catch vessel closing on 17 Oct.
    We will schedule our company pre-inspection for 15 October.
    We will schedule our customer inspection on 16 October in order to meet* the vessel arriving* on 17 October.

* (NOTE: I am not sure what you mean, so "meet" and "arrive" may not be the right words.)

Customer is only accept for this last schedule / shipment.
    - I can't tell what you mean.

You shall ship them by air if you missing this last chance.
    You will have to ship by air if you miss this last chance.

Please confirm your understanding and send us the official booking form.
    - This is good but "official" was spelled wrong ("official" is now correct) and you need "ing" on the end of "understand."

Futhermore, we shall charge you the inspection cost i.e. 2nd or 3rd re-inspection, the goods not avaiable during the inspection etc.
    You will be charged for second or third re-inspection costs if the goods are not available for inspections as scheduled.

Debit note will send you soon.
    We will send you our bill shortly.
    Last edited by Ann1977; 10-Oct-2009 at 23:37.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Hi Ann,

I would like to rewrite my text. Please double-check and correct me again when you have time. Thanks

Please advise the update schedule.
    We shall arrange
    Oct 15 - the pre-inspection (by our company)
    Oct 16 - Customer Inspection
    Oct 17 - the vessel closing (it is the least vessel time that the customer can accept, otherwise, we shall send the goods by air at your cost).
    Please confirm your understanding and send us the inspection booking form.
    In case the goods are not ready for inspection as per the aboved schedule, we shall arrange further inspection, of course the cost will be charged on your account as well.

Regards
    Zoe

Please advise the update schedule.
    Please advise us of your updated schedule.

We shall arrange
    We have arranged the following schedule:

Oct 15 - the pre-inspection (by our company)
    Oct 15 - Pre-inspection by our company

Oct 16 - Customer Inspection
    (I wonder if you mean "customs"? If not, then this is fine.)

Oct 17 - the vessel closing (it is the least vessel time that the customer can accept, otherwise, we shall send the goods by air at your cost).
    Oct 17 - (NOTE: "The vessel closing" is not understandable in English)
    This is the latest time that the customer can accept. If this date is missed, we will send the goods by air at your expense.

Please confirm your understanding and send us the inspection booking form.
    Perfect

In case the goods are not ready for inspection as per the aboved schedule, we shall arrange further inspection, of course the cost will be charged on your account as well.
    If the goods are not ready for inspection according to this schedule, we will arrange for another inspection, which will be charged to your account.

Zoe, This is what I understood you to mean. Please be aware that I'm not sure I always understood your meaning perfectly. If you want to write a little explanation -- just for us to read -- of what the items mean, that will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Is there any update schedule? We shall arrange our company pre-inspection on 15 Oct and customer inspection on 16 Oct to catch vessel closing on 17 Oct. The customer will only accept this shipping date. If you miss this shipment date, you will have to ship by air at your cost. Please confirm your understand and send us the official booking form. Futhermore, we shall charge you the inspection cost i.e. 2nd or 3rd re-inspection,if the goods not availble for the inspection etc. A debit note will be sent to you soon