• Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: What is Neutral Accent?

Quote Originally Posted by Ann1977 View Post

Knowledge Management Research Fellowship - Eskind Biomed Library
    Job Title: Knowledge Management Research Fellowship - Eskind Biomed Library Job Type: Full-Time Location: Nashville, TN Position #: 00216344 Standard Hours: 40 Req#: SC13848 Department Name: Eskind Biomed Library Post Date: 06/29/2009
    Job Description:

KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP

Using its traditional....................................... ....................
    Thanks a ton for searching and pasting some pertinent requirements, however do they also recruit people from abroad (non Americans)?
    Last edited by anupumh; 27-Oct-2009 at 17:02.

Quote Originally Posted by anupumh View Post
    Thanks a ton for searching and pasting some pertinent requirements, however do they also recruit people from abroad (non Americans)?
    Sure.

There are tons of technical and professional jobs in the US that are held by resident aliens.

Britain has restrictions on who can have the opportunity to work there, but the US doesn't. We have plenty of very high-end and very low-end jobs.

The US doesn't restrict who can WORK here, but rather who can LIVE here permanently. I think a work visa is one pathway to citizenship, but I don't know that for sure.

Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Sure.

There are tons of technical and professional jobs in the US that are held by resident aliens.

Britain has restrictions on who can have the opportunity to work there, but the US doesn't. We have plenty of very high-end and very low-end jobs.

The US doesn't restrict who can WORK here, but rather who can LIVE here permanently. I think a work visa is one pathway to citizenship, but I don't know that for sure.
    Hmmmm Resident Alien

So I need to become a resident alien

Inticing...

I have no intention to permanently stay in US, however no harm in gaining an experience of a couple of years..

A couple of years ago, I had an offer to apply for a post of doc fellow in Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute Bethesda, MD, however I was not prepared and it went off...

Quote Originally Posted by anupumh View Post
    Hmmmm Resident Alien

So I need to become a resident alien

Inticing...

I have no intention to permanently stay in US, however no harm in gaining an experience of a couple of years..

A couple of years ago, I had an offer to apply for a post of doc fellow in Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute Bethesda, MD, however I was not prepared and it went off...
    If you have a PhD is a technical or scientific field, you can get a high-paying job in the US tomorrow.

Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

If you have a PhD is a technical or scientific field, you can get a high-paying job in the US tomorrow.
    Thank you for your encouragement...
    Lets see, I am expected to be in US in 2011 with a post doc fellowship...

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8