please, check my writing composition...

please , can you check out my gramatical mistakes and spelling as well.

Subject:Drugs should be legalized.
    If drugs were legalized, the world would be damaged.
    Drugs on roads, drugs on streets, this is the most disgusting thing that worldwide would ever face.
    I absolutely disagree that drugs should be legalized. On the contrary, drugs must be prohibited.
    I disagree that drugs should be legalized because if drugs were legalized, this would be the end of humanity, here and there drugs addicted would be seen, who can not stop taking that devastating things. Consequently, their future will be ruined.
    Drug addicted person faces tremendous problems in his life. For instance, he has to resume his life knew that he can't live without getting his dose of drugs. Furthermore, he will see the life in a negative point of view. For instance, when a person is drug addicted, his social side will be reduced gradually. As a result, his immense personality which he had had before will be changed to a weak personality.
    Drug addiction's influences in humanity are extremely devastating.
    Drugs must be forbidden in order to prevent negative effects, which could be resulted owing to irresponsible actions.
    thanks for your help :)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: please, check my writing composition...

Quote Originally Posted by amir2009 View Post
    please , can you check out my gramatical mistakes and spelling as well.

In English, we align our text to the left unless there's a good reason not to.

Subject:Drugs should be legalized.
    If drugs were legalized, the world would be damaged.
    Drugs on roads, drugs on streets, this is the most disgusting thing that worldwide would ever face.I absolutely disagree that drugs should be legalized. On the contrary, drugs must be prohibited.I disagree that drugs should be legalized because if drugs were legalized, this would be the end of humanity, here and there drugs addicted would be seen, who can not stop taking that devastating things. Consequently, their future will be ruined.Drug addicted person faces tremendous problems in his life. For instance, he has to resume his life knew that he can't live without getting his dose of drugs. Furthermore, he will see the life in a negative point of view. For instance, when a person is drug addicted, his social side will be reduced gradually. As a result, his immense personality which he had had before will be changed to a weak personality.Drug addiction's influences in humanity are extremely devastating.Drugs must be forbidden in order to prevent negative effects, which could be resulted owing to irresponsible actions.
    thanks for your help :)

Unless you've left something out of the title, you have not written on the topic.
    You don't start every new sentence on a new line. You should be writing in paragraphs. Your first few sentences look like they are bullet points for a draft that you haven't filled in yet.

You forgot to mention that drugs are obviously from Satan.

Re: please, check my writing composition...

can you please correct my mistakes even though they are not grammatical or in spelling or something ...
    you said that I have a problem in the writing , please try to correct me and if you have to write someting else do that ...

yours, amir 2009