• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Kindly check this piece of article

Finally, Mr KKR has been thrown out of the Big Boss' house (the reality show). Mr KKR, the self proclaimed Multi-Millionaire, or did I heard it wrong? Multi-zillionaire next to none on this planet. The Egoistic character boast off that he lives in 40000 Sq ft palace. Oh! I think this time you heard it wrong? He means to say, he actually lives in 400 Sq ft, 39,600 is the surrounding jungle area. His milk supply comes from Holland. On one of the news channels he confessed that you go to any mall, you can ask for the milk packet imported from Holland. Thanks to clarify it, and sorry I did misunderstand you, I though you daily travel to Holland through a super nautical rocket to collect it. Ah! Your kitchen comes from France, make sure it does not have “made in China” tag. in that case just follow this Caveat – Eat and throw.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: Kindly check this piece of article

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    Finally, Mr KKR has been thrown out of the Big Boss's house (the reality show). Mr KKR, the self proclaimed Multi-Millionaire, or (did) I heard wrongly, as it could be Multi-zillionaire, next to none on this planet. The Egoistic character is boasted so much ( off) that he lives in no less than a 40000 Sq ft palace. Oh! I think this time you heard it wrong? He means to say, he actually lives in 400 Sq ft, the rest 39,600 is the surrounding jungle area. His milk supply comes from Holland. On one of the news channels he confessed that you could go to any mall and ( you can) ask for the milk packet imported from Holland. Thanks for the clarification (to clarify it), but (and) I was sorry, I did misunderstand you, I thought you daily travel to Holland by (through) a super nautical rocket to collect it. Ah! Your kitchen dish comes from France, make sure it does not have “made in China” tag, but in that case just follow this Caveat – Eat and throw.
    SKP

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: Kindly check this piece of article

Quote Originally Posted by sarat_106 View Post
    SKP
    here is the continuity

Anyways my main objective was to give you an exemplary example to support my thoughts, I pen down in my previous post - The greatest self destruction weapon; Ego. This type of E – Grade personalities might be just earning 10 dollars a day, but they make everyone believe that they are earning 100 dollars a day. They portray such image to the world to satisfy their own ego, that they are the one of the richest persons in the world. They would have really been, have they had single mindedly focused to achieve their goals. But the fact is just stepping on the success ladder, pride with ego takes control of their minds, so climbing till the top is far fetch dream for them. They just sit there and want to live king size life; and they do by taking xyz loans and all. They want everyone see them with respect. But they never realize that respect is priceless you can’t buy it, but you can earn it with your sincere efforts by gaining people trust and faith. At the end I would just like to say that the world’s most poorest people are E – Grade personalities, take my words.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: Kindly check this piece of article

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    here is the continuity
    Anyway/s my main objective was to give you an exemplary case/example to support my thoughts, I put (pen)[1] down in my previous post about- The greatest self destruction weapon; Ego. This type of E – Grade personalities might be just earning 10 dollars a day, but they make everyone believe that they (are) earn (ing) nothing less than 100 dollars a day. They portray such image to the world to satisfy their own ego, and to show others that they are (the) one of the richest persons in the world. They would really have been so, (have) had they single mindedly focused to achieve their goals. But the fact is as soon as (just) they put step (ping) on the success ladder, pride with ego takes control of their minds, so to keep climbing till to the top becomes a (is) far fetched dream for them. They just sit there and want to live a self-indulgent (king size)[2] life; and they do by taking xyz loans and all. They want everyone to see them with respect. But they never realize that respect is priceless which you can’t buy (it,) but (you can) earn it with your sincere efforts after (by) gaining people trust and faith. At the end I would just like to say that the world’s most poorest people are E – Grade personalities, please take my words for it.

[1] Pen down is phrase meaning to keep away from work and resort to agitation.

[2]king size means larger or longer than the usual size. It can not work here.

See foot notes for clarifiications and delete words in brackets.