Thumbs up Motorcycle accident

Motorcycle Accident on I95

This is a tragic story about two young people who lost their lives to a freak motorcycle accident. Hi my name is Cherlin Toussaint I am writing a report about an accident that I witnessed a couple months ago which took place on I95 in Miami.
    It was June 19, 2009 Friday early morning just around 2:30am as I was driving from north of I95 heading home when suddenly a red sport bike carrying two people on it a white male and a white female started driving very erratically on the highway changing lane to lane without showing any caution or safety of other drivers which seem to me they were doing about 100 mph. The driver of the sport bike was trying to get on the overpass lane from Northwest 103rd Street on to northbound State Road 826, which is also known as the Palmetto.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Motorcycle accident

Quote Originally Posted by cherlin1 View Post

This is a tragic story about two young people who lost their lives to a freak motorcycle accident. Hi my name is Cherlin Toussaint I am writing a report about an accident that I witnessed a couple months ago which took place on I95 in Miami.
    It was June 19, 2009 Friday early morning just around 2:30am as I was driving from north of I95 heading home when suddenly a red sport bike carrying two people on it - a white male and a white female - started driving very erratically on the highway changing lane to lane without showing any caution or regard for the safety of other drivers which It seemed to me they were doing about 100 mph. The driver of the sport bike was trying to get on the overpass lane from Northwest 103rd Street on to northbound State Road 826, which is also known as the Palmetto.
    And in a story just to hand:
    A paragraph has been found to have been written without enough commas to break the flow of the otherwise quite good story. It has been suggested that this may be due to the writer having being taught not to over-use commas or parentheses, but this is yet to be confirmed. Sources confirm that grammar police have become involved.
    This is UsingEnglish.com, and I'm Raymott.

Smile Re: Motorcycle accident

Thanks so much for help.

Motorcycle accident( need help with the punciation please)

It was June 19, 2009 Friday early morning just around 2:30am as I was driving from north of I95 heading home when suddenly a red sport bike carrying two people on it- a white male and a white female started driving very erratically on the highway changing lane to lane without showing any caution or regard for the safety of other drivers. It seemed to me they were doing about 100 mph. The driver of the sport bike was trying to get on the overpass lane from Northwest 103rd Street on to northbound State Road 826, which is also known as the Palmetto. After a few minutes I saw the motorcyclist biker with his passenger swered off the road but for some reason he lost control of the bike where the bike ended up flipping over several times which sent both of them flying out of the bike. I immediately rush to their aide along with another driver but sadly it will be too late.