here i've not understand being hooked
    4)
    Well, I'm willing to give it up for you,
    cold turkey, if you give up smoking.
    here i've not understand willing and give up
    thank you

Re: difficult sentences

Hi!
    Before I try to explain the words below, one tiny correction. It should be “I’ve not understood” or “I didn’t understand” instead of "I’ve not understand". (Actually I’ve not understood sounds a little weird as well, although it’s correct grammatically. Try “I haven’t understood” instead.)

1)And discover that the bathroom is a swampy, hairy mess,

Whenever I take a shower, especially if I’m in a hurry (let’s say I’m late for work and I have to get out in 5 minutes) I make a big mess in the bathroom. Towels are on the floor, everything’s wet, and I comb my hair so fast that some hairs end up on the floor. Now, that’s a hairy mess.

2)The only way I could do it without freaking out was knowing they were there.

If you freak out, you’re very scared, or nervous. For instance, you may freak out if you see a stranger in your house in the middle of the night, or if you’re going to go on stage for a play in 5 minutes and you spilled red wine on your costume and you don’t know what to do.

3)Being hooked on these stupid things even though I hate the way they taste and smell.

If you’re hooked on something, you like it very much, too much actually and you can’t get away from it. You might be hooked on chips, or drugs, for instance.

4) Well, I'm willing to give it up for you, cold turkey, if you give up smoking.

If you give up smoking, you stop smoking. If you give up your job, you quit you job. If you give up trying to correct your husband’s mistakes, it means you’ve lost all hope, and you’ve decided to accept him as he is.
    To give up something cold turkey means to give up something at that instant, very fast instead of doing gradually. For instance if you’re smoking 20 cigarettes a day, smoking one less cigarette every day until you’re not smoking at all is quitting gradually. But if one day, all of a sudden, you say, "OK, this is my last cigarette", that’s giving it up cold turkey. And to will means to want something. So the sentence above roughly means, “Well, I want to give it up for you, I’d like it to give it up for you, I’m OK with giving it up for you, if you do this one thing for me.”

Hope this helps!

htpp://www.automatictangerine.com