• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Article on branding kindly check

As per my professional experience as a copywriter, I have realized that apart from creative skills, I need to possess sensibility towards brand combined with strategist brain. I treat every brand as an individual, and to connect it with the target audience, I have to speak in Brand language. I first make Brand Biography – which clear states, what brand stands for? What it offers?
    Hiring celebrities to promote the brand indicates an absence of idea. Take the instance of latest TVC of Ash & Abhishek Bachan…people do talk about the tvc, but their discussion revolves around the celebrities’ appearance. What was the product? No one remembers. Celebrities appearance sinks brand visibility.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: Article on branding kindly check

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    As per my professional experience as a copywriter, I have realized that apart from creative skills, I need to possess sensibility towards the brand combined with a strategic (st) brain. I treat every brand as an individual, and to connect/interface it with the target audience, I have to speak in Brand language. I first make a Brand Biography – which clearly states, what does the brand stands for? What does it offer (s)?
    Hiring celebrities to promote a (the) brand reveals/indicates an absence of idea. Take the instance of latest TVC of Ash & Abhishek Bachan…people do talk about the tvc, but their discussion revolves around/focused on the celebrities’ appearances. What was the product? No one remembers. Celebrities appearances/looks sink (s) brand visibility.
    Delete words in brackets. You can choose to use alternate words suggested in red.