Student or Learner
1) correct the error if you think there is one
2) name the tense of the verb if you can
3) comment briefly on the meaning of the tense and how it is used
1) She is getting up at six oclock every day.
2) Ive been to Italy two years ago.
3) A: Can you come for a drink tonight?
B: Sorry, Ill go to see Hamlet at the National Theatre.
4. When I got to the station, I realised I left the tickets at home.
5. How would you explain the difference in meaning to a foreigner between these two
Hes been to Bermuda.
Hes gone to Bermuda.