• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

article on politics kindly check

The real battle for the power begins post poll results. As we can see what is happening in the backyard of Maharasthra Raj bhavan (assemble house). Post results all the elected MLAs forget that the people of their constituency have catapulted them to this platform to represent their interests, but not their own vested interests. It reveals their real safe, even all elected independent MLAs, throw their weigh on the party who promises them cabinet berth, that is the cash cow, their ultimate goals. Because of this scenario India is suffering not shining. People in India do not vote for party, but for an individual. People are not at fault but parties are. No political party has clear ideology, vision for countryís progress. The Government at centre promise of inclusive growth, but in reality the progress is only exclusive to select few, only for the section of people called vote-bank.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: article on politics kindly check

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    The real battle for the power begins after post poll results, and that (As) we can see from the (what is) happenings in the backyard of Maharasthra Raj bhavan (assemble house) in the post scenario (results) as all the elected MLAs forget that the people of their constituency have voted (catapulted) them to this platform to represent their interests, but not their own vested interests. It reveals their real safe, even all elected independent MLAs, throw their weight on the party who/which promises them cabinet berth, that is the cash cow, their ultimate goals. Because of this scenario/situation India is suffering which otherwise could have been (not) shining. People in India do not vote for a party, but for an individual. People are not at fault but parties are. No political party has clear ideology or vision for countryís progress. The Government at centre promise of inclusive growth, but in reality the progress is only exclusive and limited to only a select few (, only for the) section of people called vote-bank.
    SKP

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: article on politics kindly check

Quote Originally Posted by sarat_106 View Post
    SKP
    My objective is to improve my writing skills dramatically, that is why i keep writing on various issues/topics and posted it on this site and with the help of kind memeber like you I know what mistkes I am commiting. Kindly tell me where is week is it the grammar, or i commit silly mistakes, nd how is my writing style, childish or professional i need your honest view on this thanks you again

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

My objective is to improve my writing skills dramatically, that is why i keep writing on various issues/topics and posted it on this site and with the help of kind memeber like you I know what mistkes I am commiting. Kindly tell me where is week is it the grammar, or i commit silly mistakes, nd how is my writing style, childish or professional i need your honest view on this thanks you again
    Dear new2grammar,

Your writing style is very good, I feel happy to correct your English. Please keep it up and I hope you have the right technique and approach to become an excellant professional writer.

sarat

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: article on politics kindly check

Quote Originally Posted by sarat_106 View Post
    Dear new2grammar,

Your writing style is very good, I feel happy to correct your English. Please keep it up and I hope you have the right technique and approach to become an excellant professional writer.

sarat
    continuity of the article kindly check

Indian society is fabricated by weaving together many languages and religions. It’s a vortex web of different beliefs and thoughts. It’s a place where all religions co-exist harmoniously with one another. It’s so easy to stir the emotional stimuli of people in our country, it just take a one provocative speech which distinguishes one section of people with other, which shows people with one beliefs inferior to others. Moot cause of this is illiteracy that sways the stretches of rural India. This large chunk of uneducated Indians is one of the vote-banks which deliver highest returns to our political parties. To eradicate illiteracy, poverty or any other anti- social development elements that hinders India’s progress all you need is the political determination. But our Politicians are determined to reap dividends by harvest anti-social elements in our society.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

continuity of the article kindly check
    Indian society is fabricated by weaving together many languages and religions. Itís like a vortex web of different beliefs and thoughts. Itís a place where all religions co-exist harmoniously with one another. Itís so easy to stir the emotional stimuli of people in our country, with (it) just (take a) one provocative speech which distinguishes/discriminates one section of people from (with) other in a deliberate attempt to (which) show(s)/project people with one beliefs as inferior to others. Moot cause of this is illiteracy that sways the stretches of rural India. This large chunk of uneducated Indians is one of the vote-banks which delivers highest returns to our political parties. To eradicate illiteracy, poverty or any other anti- social (development) elements that hinder (s) Indiaís progress, all you need is the political determination. But our Politicians are determined to reap dividends by harvesting the anti-social elements in our society.
    SKP