The usingenglish list of irregular verbs is the longest and most complete i've ever read, with some verbs that are very seldom. But i've just found three that are missing: 'to underdelve' with the past part. 'underdolven' and 'to cleave' which has two different and contradictory meanings. The one meaning is 'to stick', corresponding to the german 'kleben', and the second meaning is 'to split'. The past tenses mentioned in my dictionary are 'cleft/has cleft' or 'clove/has cloven'. Are those past tenses interchangeable independly of the meaning (to stick or to split) or are they corresponding to a specific meaning?