1. marcnew

Translation UNICEF convention

Hello!

I'm a student in a Business School (1rst year), and english isn't my main language (my lv2 is spanish). Please, do you give me some help and correct me? This is a oral performence.

I will help you in French (i'm french) or spanish, if you need my help.

Thanks for all,

This year UNICEF celebrates the 20 years of convention. It has a very influential job and there is a fall of all numbers concerning the ill-treatment of the child in the broad sense since 20 ans

Why is it so important?
    To my mind it is very important. Because children are the citizens of tomorrow, the humanity of tomorrow. It is about our job of teacher and child welfare.

Under nutrition (with approximately 5.6 million dead child per year). The Under nutrition contributes to more half of the deaths of children. How to imagine that our ground (world) with food for all? We must transmit this value, it is a history of humanity

Access to education
    115 million children who, according to the estimates are not schoolings
    Children have the right to an education. to become citizens able to defend themselves

Maltreated childhood
    In France, one estimates at 50,000 the number of maltreated children.
    In France, the family is the principal person in charge of the acts of ill-treatment on child. Indeed, 51% of the acts of ill-treatment are made by parents
    It has direct effects on the children but long-term effects too

Child work
    According to UNICEF, 350 million children are concerned in the world; with in particular the worst shapes of child work

United Nations (UNO) currently estimates at 300,000 the number of children soldiers. They are mainly used DURING civil wars, or by paramilitary criminal groups in Colombia or revolutionary movements of guerilla (FARC)
    Child prostitution, 150 million in the world, mainly in India Thailand Brazil.

This 2 things create large and deep psychological damage on child

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Translation UNICEF convention

Quote Originally Posted by marcnew View Post

Thank you, s for all,

This year UNICEF celebrates the 20 years of the convention. It has a very influential important job and there is a fall has been a reduction in all numbers concerning the ill-treatment of the children in the broad sense since 20 years ago.

Why is it so important?
    To my mind it is very important. Because children are the citizens of tomorrow, the humanity of tomorrow. It is about our job as teachers and in the interests of child welfare.

Under-nutrition (with approximately 5.6 million children dying dead child per year). The Under-nutrition contributes to more than half of the deaths of children. How to imagine that our ground (world) with food for all? We must transmit this value, it is a history of humanity
    How can we manage the earth that it produces enough food for all? We must publicise this message; it is a question about the future of humanity

Access to education
    115 million children who, according to the estimates are not schoolings do not have access to schools.
    Children have the right to an education. to become citizens able to defend themselves

Maltreated children
    In France, one estimates at 50,000 the number of maltreated children. there are an estimated 50,000 maltreated children.
    In France, the a family member is the principal person in charge most likely to be responsible for the acts of ill-treatment of a child. Indeed, 51% of the acts of ill-treatment are made by parents
    It has direct effects on the children but long-term effects too

Child work
    According to UNICEF, 350 million children are affected in the world; with in particular the worst shapes of child work

United Nations (UNO) currently estimates at 300,000 the number of children soldiers. They are mainly used DURING civil wars, or by paramilitary criminal groups in Colombia or revolutionary movements of guerillas (FARC)
    Child prostitution, 150 million in the world, mainly in India Thailand Brazil.

This 2 These two things create large and deep and lasting psychological damage on children
    R.

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner

Re: Translation UNICEF convention

Merci beaucoup!

Thank you (and not "for all".. )