• Post Thanks / Like

Asking for advice.

Recently, I took the compass test, because I'm trying to apply for the Dental Assistant Program, according to my score they told me that I can take either English 102 ( Applied Communications) or English 111, but I'm really nervous, because every time I tried to write an essay, I can never finished, and my communication skills are poor. I'm been thinking to take English 80 or 90 instead to improve my writing skill. That's this make sense to somebody. I just need and advice. Thanks

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Asking for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Irasema View Post
    Recently, I took the compass test, because I'm trying to apply for the Dental Assistant Program, according to my score they told me that I can take either English 102 ( Applied Communications) or English 111, but I'm really nervous, because every time I tried to write an essay, I can never finished, and my communication skills are poor. I'm been thinking to take English 80 or 90 instead to improve my writing skill. That's this make sense to somebody. I just need and advice. Thanks
    Absolutely take the lower level classes. The Compass test will assess what you need to meet minimal academic standards. You obviously want more than that from yourself. Go for it.