• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Yemen
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

interduce yourslef

Please correct this introduction for me

My name is Mooon I am 25 years old and single . i am from Maroco . I live with my family in Dubai , UAE. I have been there for more than 3 years . I am a teacher .My major is English Language . I was graduated from Faculty of Art at USU,in Dubai.I have finished my college in 2005 and am now working as a teacher in high school . My Hobbies and interstings are makin new friends , playing football , and swimming . and now am looking for new job becouse i need more salary .

Re: interduce yourslef

Quote Originally Posted by mooon View Post
    Please correct this introduction for me

My name is Mooon I am 25 years old and single . i am from Maroco . I live with my family in Dubai , UAE. I have been there for more than 3 years . I am a teacher .My major is English Language . I was graduated from Faculty of Art at USU,in Dubai.I have finished my college in 2005 and am now working as a teacher in high school . My Hobbies and interstings are makin new friends , playing football , and swimming . and now am looking for new job becouse i need more salary .
    My name is moon. I am 25 years old, single, and I have lived with my parents in Dubai for more than 3 years. I am a student. My major at the university is English (). I already completed a college course of study in the Faculty of Arts at USU, Dubai, in 2005. Currently I am working as a teacher at a high-school. I am interested in making friends, playing football, and swimming.
    That last sentence -- Who are you sending this intro to? To a prospective employer? In this case, I tentatively suggest that you leave that part out.