Student or Learner
I'm writing an essay and I have some doubts:
1. in "Movies aesthetic purpose is much stronger than the educational one", do I have to put the -s genitive (Movies' aesthetic purpose...) after movies or can I leave it without it? Why?
2. is this sentence understandable?
...even an uncultivated child could learn something historically wrong from watching it, without a doubt anybody could ever decide to either censor or...
3. ...a movie should not serve any particular purpose save artistically entertain/ing? its spectators...
4. can be a movie revered or esteemed/ admired or are these adjectives which could only be referred to human beings?
5. 'movies mainly are pieces of art' or 'movies are mainly pieces of art'?