Question Hey.

I need ideas for this one sentence --->
    (I am not a teatcher.)

Hi there!
    My name is Jane, and I am in the process of writing an article about UTIs.

I want the first paragraph to be kind of commercial. I have had my own ideas for this sentence (below.)

1) Hey, my name is Jane... And this is most likelt going to be the most important article you'll ever read about urinary tract infections!

2) Hey my name is Jane... And this is going to be the most important article you'll ever read about urinary tract infections!

My problem is that I think that the first sentence sounds "wrong "because of most likely + most important article. To many most in that sentence.

And the second sounds to self confident.

Can someone please give me other suggestions? I want the structure of the sentence to be like above; Hey my name is Jane... And ... !

Of course I want the sentence to follow the grammar rules.

Thanks a lot! I really appriciate the help!
    /Jane

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand

Re: Hey.

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry10 View Post

1) Hey, my name is Jane... And this is most likelt going to be the most important article you'll ever read about urinary tract infections!
    ....and this is possibly going to be the most important article you'll ever read about urinary tract infections!

HTH

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

Re: Hey.

Not a teacher.
    Quote Originally Posted by blueberry10 View Post
    I need ideas for this one sentence --->
    (I am not a teatcher.)

Hi there!
    My name is Jane, and I am in the process of writing an article about UTIs.

I want the first paragraph to be kind of commercial. I have had my own ideas for this sentence (below.)

2) Hey my name is Jane... And this is likely going to be the most important article you'll ever read about urinary tract infections!

My problem is that I think that the first sentence sounds "wrong "because of most likely + most important article. To many most in that sentence.

And the second sounds to self confident.

Can someone please give me other suggestions? I want the structure of the sentence to be like above; Hey my name is Jane... And ... !

Of course I want the sentence to follow the grammar rules.

Thanks a lot! I really appriciate the help!
    /Jane