Student or Learner
The following sentences are from an article titled' The Swarm Bots are coming", and can you please explain to me what the underlined parts imply?
1. Ants create highways leading to food, organize the distribution of larvae in the anthill, for cemeteries by clustering dead ants... and assign and shifts tasks as needed without any centralized control
2. Boil down ant behavor and what do you get?
1. organize the distribution of larvae means adult ants place baby ants in an orderly fashion.
2. without any centralized control means no one leads them in coordinating their work
3. Boil down means to sum up or to summarize something (like to make a conclusion)