what do u think of ... help me

hi everyone,

i wrote this personal statement and need your opinion about it. please correct any mistakes and would be so greatful if u suugest or add any sentences u believe they will be good to add them

Personal Statement

I am an applicant interested in studying Marketing Management at your university for the master degree. My interest in Marketing Management was initiated when I studied a general course called Principles of Public Admin and got A+. This course made me to discover my ability at thinking of creative ways a product can be marketed. I enjoy taking part in having debates and running with ideas.

I seek to pursue this field for my ambition to specialize in a highly professional and attractive field. I also believe that Marketing Management Program at your university will provide me with the experience and knowledge I need in order for me to get a job at this industry.

thanks in advance

Re: what do u think of ... help me

please, answer me back

still have a hope

up up up
    Last edited by frgh,i; 02-Dec-2009 at 15:59.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

what do you think of ... help me
    Hi everyone,

I wrote this personal statement and need your opinion about it. Please correct any mistakes and I would be so grateful if you would suggest any additional sentences you believe would be useful.
    You are more likely to get a response here if you show the same respect to potential responders as you do in your personal statement - that is, by using proper English. A lot of people won't respond to being called "u".

Sorry, i didn't know about this.. and thank for your note

BUT

I totally do respect all of you for your effort and help

Thank you anyway

up up upppppppppppppppppp

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Quote Originally Posted by frgh,i View Post
    Personal Statement

I am an applicant interested in studying Marketing Management at your university for the master degree. My interest in Marketing Management was initiated when I studied a general course called Principles of Public Administration and got A+. This course made led me to discover my ability to think of creative ways a product can be marketed. I enjoy taking part in having debates and running with ideas.

I seek to pursue this field for my ambition to specialize in a highly professional and attractive field. I also believe that the Marketing Management program at your university will provide me with the experience and knowledge I need in order for me to get a job atin this industry.

thanks in advance
    R.

Thank you very much for your really kind cooperation.