1. Newbie
    Student or Learner

Hello

Hello!
    I am a new.I want learn english, but I don't have a teacher. And I don't know where to find a internet address with lessons for compleate beginners. My vacabulary is very poor, and I use google translation to help me. I hope someone can guide me and send to me some address. Thank you advance.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

Re: Hello

Not a teacher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    Hello!
    I am a new member. I want to learn English, but I don't have a teacher. And I don't know where to find a internet address with lessons for complete beginners. My vocabulary is very poor, and I use google's translator to help me. I hope someone can guide me and send to me some addresses. Thank you in advance.
    I have some advice for you:
    -You should try to listen to English as much as possible because by doing that, you can learn pronunciation, new words, structures. There a website I know that you can download podcasts to practice listening skill:Listen to English - learn English! - The podcast website for people learning English
    -Speaking is the next skill you should practice and I recommend this website to you: http://learnrealenglish.com/
    -Because your vocabulary is not good, you should buy a pocket dictionary so that you can always bring it with you to find the meanings of new words.
    -Try to write everyday, that's the way to activate your vocabulary and grammar.

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner

Re: Hello

Thanks for quick response. I am beginning to learn.