• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Unhappy Please help

I'm not involve to your arrangement or only for this shipment, but just thought if QC can call to the factory to double confirm the schedule before going to perform the inspection which will be more effective to save time and manpower / man. As there is many shipments till to year end and QC also need assistance montior the goods loading recently in the factory.

It is not request to double check if the factory is cooperate with us, however, some factory is out of control such as xxx, xxx which will be spend more time to take care. Actually, we understand QC is really helpful to fix all our requirements but please consider my suggestion.

Re: Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    I'm not really involved in your arrangements, but for this shipment it occurred to me that if QC can call to the factory to double confirm the schedule before going to perform the inspection, this would be a more effective way to save time and money as there are many shipments before year end and QC will need assistance to monitor the goods loading at the factory.

This is not a request to double check if the factory is cooperating with us, however. Some factories are in better control, such as xxx, xxx, which will be spend more time to take care. Actually, we understand QC is really helpful to fix all our requirements but please consider my suggestion.