Need help looking for a Study text to approach The Passive Tense

Hello.
    I'm essentially asking for advice from more experienced teachers. I want to plan an ESA lesson for upper intermediate students based on the Passive Voice tense, and I'm coming up dry finding a good study stage text where the students can read a good example of passive voice tense.

Could anyone who's come across a good text during their lessons point me in a general direction please?
    I was thinking along the lines of dipping into sci-fi novel to find something fantastical having something happen to it. But as the subject is so large, I'm finding myself in the position of not seeing the forest, because the trees keep getting in the way.
    Anyway thanks in advance for taking the time to read the post. Sorry if its in the wrong forum.

All the v. best.
    K

Re: Need help looking for a Study text to approach The Passive Tense

From all my years as a student, I have never read a book that is used in passive voice for the majority of the read. The best way to teach the passive voice lesson is to teach it the old fashion way. Create your own sentences/parahraph.

Here is an example.

The door was touched by Sarah.
    With the assumption that the main subject of the text is sarah. If the main subject was the door and the text revolves around the door, then this sentence would be in active voice.