I need your opinion as for my writing.

Think of the most important class you have ever had. Why did you enjoy this class so much?
    During my studentship I attended several classes, but among all of them my music class really was the most useful class. Aside from that I learnt two instrument- guitar and trumpet; it seemed to me that practicing music has organized my mind. Furthermore, I found new friends with new thoughts. Also I experienced work in group, thing that I had never done up to that time.
    Working and practicing with rhythms, styles and etc organized my mind and help me to in my real, daily life. After that I gave better grades in my school’s lessons especially ones involved mental concentration. Additionally I feel that music caused me to associate better with people in my surroundings – my family, friends and teachers.
    In the music class I found a series of heterogeneous friends that provided me with new type of life. Namely, I met a psychologist who had different and sometimes fascinating ideas in order to convert the routine life into an interesting one. Another example was a Thai, Buddhist student. He gave me a book pertaining to Buddhism that helped me learn lots of things about a really live religion.
    Working in group was a new experience for me. Every other session we had a playing that all the member of class should take part in. Trying to synchronize myself with the others during these sessions help me greatly in getting along with my roommate in dormitory.
    In a word my music class played an important role not only as a music training and learning, but also in my individual life and social relation.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Greek
      • Home Country:
      • Greece
      • Current Location:
      • Greece

Re: I need your opinion as for my writing.

Quote Originally Posted by hami9293 View Post
    Think of the most important class you have ever had. Why did you enjoy this class so much?
    During my studentship I attended several classes, but among all of them my music class was really the most useful one. Aside from the fact that I have learnt two instruments- guitar and trumpet, it seemed to me that practicing music has organized my mind. Furthermore, I made new friends with new ideas. I also experienced working in a group, which I had never done up to that time.
    Working and practicing with rhythms, styles etc organized my mind and helped me in real life, too. After that I had better grades in my school’s courses especially the ones involving mental concentration. In addition ,I feel that music made me associate better with people I am surrounded that is– my family, friends and teachers.
    In the music class I found lots of different friends that provided me with a new type of life. Namely, I met a psychologist who had different and sometimes fascinating ideas in order to convert a routine life into an interesting one. Another example was a Thai, Buddhist student. He gave me a book pertaining to Buddhism that helped me learn lots of things about a really live religion.
    Working in group was a new experience for me. Every other session we had a playing that class members should take part in. Trying to synchronize myself with the others during these sessions helped me agreat deal in getting along with my roommate in the dormitory.
    In a word my music class played an important role not only asfar as music training and learning is concerned, but also in my individual life and social relationships.
    Hi,
    that is how I would improve it. It still is a bit rough around the egdes.
    But I hope I have been of assistance.

Re: I need your opinion as for my writing.

thanks so much for your kind helps .