• Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

My views on media...kindly check it

Media is akin to an AK47, once it focus on its target; that’s on a particular topic, it sprays views on it brutally! Yes brutally, till the victim (topic) falls flat on the ground. Media’s responsibility is to present its views in front of the people, and let them decide what is right and what is wrong. But, today it always goes beyond it and presents its reviews, not just views. May be, they might think in today’s lighting speed moving world, people do not have time to think. Oh! So do we term it - an intelligence innovation or TRP war that I will leave on to you to decide.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: My views on media...kindly check it

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    Media is akin to an AK47, once it focuses on/identifies/locates its target; that’s on a particular topic involving certain situation or personalities (considered as victims), it (sprays) starts attacking with bullet like views on it brutally! Yes brutally, till the victim (topic/involved entities) falls flat on the ground (if it wants to kill the victims) or misfire the same into the air if it wants to protect the victims. Media’s responsibility is to present its views in front of the people, and let them decide what is right and what is wrong. But, today it always goes beyond it and aims at putting all efforts (presents its reviews, not just views) to influence their opinion in a desired direction. May be, they might think in today’s world moving in lighting speed, people do not have time to think. Oh! So do we term it - an intelligent innovation or TRP war that I will leave on to you to decide.
    Delete words in brackets without underlined.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: My views on media...kindly check it

"The media" >> includes all forms of medium, whether electronic or not.