• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Algeria
      • Current Location:
      • Algeria

please my teachers, prosel, ymnisky help me..

please i have a home work but i dont have any idea bout what i should do, so please help...
    you are in Hyde Park at the speakers' corner in London, England
    Deliever a speech in defence of rights of the child

tip box:
    the main purpose of a speech 's to inform convaince, and stimulate an audience .
    speeches are generally made in an oratorical style which includes repetition of key words phrases and sentencesas well as diction ) choice of word) that can impress the audience

preamble of the speech
    ladies and gentlmen, let me make this point right away; age limits are not fair ! i want to vote, but i can't do that at the age of sixteen " i am sorry, you 're too young",they say... im not an adult until iam nineteen,but wen i buy plane ticket , i have to pay the full fare. am an adult although am just 16
    .................................................. ..
    ................................................) use other age limits for sxteen year ol s to develope further the preamble : leave svhool, work full time, get married, boys join the army.....)
    i don't fine an idea , help me please!!!

Re: please my teachers, prosel, ymnisky help me..

One of our rules is We do not do people's homework for them.

On the basis of what you have written so far, there is very little about children's rights per se. Try a little online research into "Children's Rights" and rewrite your speech.

To make it convincing, say it out loud as you write it. You will soon recognise the bits that are not convincing.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Brazil
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Quote Originally Posted by julianna View Post
    tip box:
    the main purpose of a speech 's to inform convaince, and stimulate an audience .
    speeches are generally made in an oratorical style which includes repetition of key words phrases and sentencesas well as diction ) choice of word) that can impress the audience

preamble of the speech
    Ladies and gentlemen, I want to speak to you about children's rights. Let me make this point right away; age limits are not fair! For example: a child or teenager cannot vote until the age of sixteen. Adults say: "I am sorry, you 're too young". They tell you you are not an adult until iam you are nineteen, but wen you buy a plane ticket , you have to pay the full fare - that is, only for their interestes you are considered an adult, for what matter the children or teenager you are not an adult although you are just 16.
    And what about joinnig the army? Do you think that really is fair for boys?
    We do not agree with these arbitrary laws. We should perform a revolution right now !! .....
    .................................................. ..
    These are just suggestions. Use your imagination!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Algeria
      • Current Location:
      • Algeria

thank you so so much, you're bringing my imagination back to me... thank you again!!