1. amitaf8

letter to home office

Hello.
    I am student and currently having my passport and all other documents in homeoffice, as I send them for visa extension (tier 4 application form)

Everything went ok, I recieved a letter form home office saying that they successfully recieved my documents, then another letter saying that I have to visit them for biometrics stuff. So I did.

The thing is that I need to go home NOW, to my native country-Turkmenistan, as my father died last month (passport in home office was the only reason I couldn`t leave the country) and now my Mum is seriously ill. I need to be there!!!

I need to write a letter with request to hurry up with my documents/visa. I will appriciate if you will be able to hepl me to write a letter, thank you.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: letter to home office

Dear Sir or Madam,

Re - give your name and the number of your application or reference they have used

Having applied for a visa extension, I now have to travel home urgently as my father has passed away and my mother has been taken ill. I am, therefore, writing to ask whether it would be possible to get my documents back at the earliest possible convenience.

Thanking you in advance for your consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.