• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Kindly check the contect and give me inputs

Kindly check the following content and correct it if required, Grandeur is one brand which is offering kitchen and home interiors of worls two leading brands:

Grandeur brings breathtaking range of Modular Kitchens from Globally renowned Italian Modular Kitchens from Gruppo Del Tongo. And stunning home interiors fromPianca which offers complete furnishing systems, that range from custom-made furniture solutions to furnish the entire home.

Re: Kindly check the contect and give me inputs

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    Kindly check the following content and correct it if required, Grandeur is one brand which is offering kitchen and home interiors of worls two leading brands:

Grandeur brings breathtaking range of Modular Kitchens from Globally renowned Italian Modular Kitchens from Gruppo Del Tongo. And stunning home interiors fromPianca which offers complete furnishing systems, that range from custom-made furniture solutions to furnish the entire home.

Hi!

I'm not a teacher.

"...that range from custom-made furniture solutions to furnish the entire home."
    I think that in this clause to is a preposition, so it should be followed by the gerund furnishing.