HELP!!!!!!!!!

His used of bright colours bring his painting to alive- fun- itís got emotional inside, i guest in it his own power! And the why he use red might been because his was inspired by the Welsh dragon flag.
    Each square figures have they own
    have i use the gammer and punctuation right

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suchada View Post
    His used of bright colours bring his painting to alive- fun- itís got emotional inside, i guest in it his own power! And the reason he used red might have been because he was inspired by the Welsh dragon flag.
    Each square figures have they own
    have i use the gammer and punctuation right
    As for the first and last sentences, please try again! What you say here is not very clear.

does this make a better sense?

Heís used bright colours to bring his painting alive and expressed his emotional which inside, (Am guest in it his magic power!) And the why he used red might been because his was inspired by the Welsh dragon flag.

does this make a better sense?

in my opinion I think is due to generation of years pasted.

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!

It's still very difficult to understand - especially the 'I guest in it his own power!' bit. I'll try to correct the rest:

His use of bright colours bring his paintings to life and express his inner emotions...Part I have no clue how to makes sense of it... and the reason he used red might have been because he was inspired by the dragon on the Welsh flag.