• Post Thanks / Like

Respons to Milgaard Carter article (please answer ASAP)

From my perspective I am very saddened that the officers carrying out this investigation on the Milgaard case did a very lousy job; that led an innocent teenager to jail, at a very tender age. David spent most of his youthful days behind bars where he went through a lot of trials and tribulations. He is now left traumatized for the rest of his life all because of an improper investigation. From my perspective these officers should be interrogated and penalize, for convicting David for a crime he did not commit. Apology or money cannot compensate or mend the horrible ordered he went through; if it was not for Davidís mom her innocent son, would probably still be in jail. Our Officers need to carry out their investigation in a better manner. A witness has to have more evidence and it should be solid. Too many people are being a victim of false allegation. The higher authority should intervene in cases like Davidís before more innocent people life are left being crumbled. I am definitely a pro accused. Sending an innocent person to fail wrongfully, is very disturbing and upsetting officers should get their facts straight, and check it thoroughly, before they arise at their final decision; because when they do not, lots of people in the world like David suffer the consequence

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Respons to Milgaard Carter article (please answer ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer12 View Post
    From my perspective I am very saddened that the officers carrying out this investigation on the Milgaard case did a very lousy job; that led an innocent teenager to jail, at a very tender age. David spent most of his youthful days behind bars where he went through a lot of trials and tribulations. He is now left traumatized for the rest of his life all because of an improper investigation. From my perspective these officers should be interrogated and penalize, for convicting David for a crime he did not commit. Apology or money cannot compensate or mend the horrible ordered he went through; if it was not for Davidís mom her innocent son, would probably still be in jail. Our Officers need to carry out their investigation in a better manner. A witness has to have more evidence and it should be solid. Too many people are being a victim of false allegation. The higher authority should intervene in cases like Davidís before more innocent people life are left being crumbled. I am definitely a pro accused. Sending an innocent person to fail wrongfully, is very disturbing and upsetting officers should get their facts straight, and check it thoroughly, before they arise at their final decision; because when they do not, lots of people in the world like David suffer the consequence
    Is this a homework assignment Jennifer? There are quite a few problems with it, but the rules of the forums clearly state that we don't do or correct homework.