All 3 authors king Hughes angelou wrote many years ago. How far have equality and jus

All 3 authors king Hughes angelou wrote many years ago. How far have equality and justice since then.

Equality, Racism Discrimination and justice these authors all lend a helping hand whether great or small

for these to implement in the sixties. Things have improved significantly since then. Equality and justice

has come quiet far and things has become allot better, not to say that these things still doesn’t

Exist but it is not as it uses to be in the sixties. However there are still some ignorant people out there

the still refuses to let go and move on but I think some day they will come to realization that it doesn’t

worth to do things like these to people. We are all human and should be treated the same, Aim very

proud to see some improvement of equality in the united state of America. They has choose a black

president, black and white can marry, white and black drinking from the same fountain these are big

significant change and I am very happy for this. Equality and justice has come a long way. There are still

lots more to be done.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: All 3 authors king Hughes angelou wrote many years ago. How far have equality and

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer12 View Post
    All 3 authors king Hughes angelou wrote many years ago. How far have equality and justice since then.
    Are you asking for a comment on this? If so, the title doesn't even make sense.
    You've listed your first language as English. Is it?

Re: All 3 authors king Hughes angelou wrote many years ago. How far have equality and

I would like to know how from all these poets from martin luther King to Harton Hughes and Maya Angelou how far is justice come.