• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Is success for sale?..Kindly check my article

Yesterday I had put my hands on book, ‘Discover diamond within you’ by Arindam Chaudhuri. First I would honestly like to accept that I really like to read his editorials in ‘The Sunday Indian Magazine’, he is very good at it with its research- backed contents. But beyond that I do not accept him as a management guru or a great author or whatever he calls himself. He is a self-proclaimed personified icon of success, and that’s the power of ‘branding yourself’. Anyways let us come back to his book, I firmly believe that there is no short-cut to success except, the determination and dedication wrapped up with passion combined with hard work and will to achieve the vision that you have set for yourself. You have heard it so many times from the great successful personalities, isn’t it? But at the first place many of us do not have a clear vision, what we want to be? Think about it. Arindam Chaudhuri’s book is nothing more than just a repetition of this golden thumb rule of success compiled with the success stories of Nike, Apple’s steve Job and other successful personalities, and I am sure you would have read It somewhere or the other.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: Is success for sale?..Kindly check my article

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    Yesterday I had put my hands on a book, ‘Discover diamond within you’ by Arindam Chaudhuri. Firstly I would honestly like to accept the fact that I really like to read his editorials in ‘The Sunday Indian Magazine’, he is very good at it/the topic with its research- backed contents. But beyond that I do not accept him as a management guru or a great author or whatever he calls himself. He is a self-proclaimed personified icon of success, and that’s the power of ‘branding yourself’. Anyways let us come back to his book, I firmly believe that there is no short-cut to success except, the determination and dedication wrapped up with passion combined with hard work and will to achieve the vision that you have set for yourself. You have heard it so many times from the great successful personalities, isn’t it? But at the first place many of us do not have a clear vision, what we want to be? Think about it. Arindam Chaudhuri’s book is nothing more than just a repetition of this golden thumb rule of success compiled with the success stories of Nike, Apple’s Steve Job and other successful personalities, and I am sure you would/might have read it somewhere or the other.
    A fine text. You could use ‘the topic’ instead of ‘it’ which sounds better.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: Is success for sale?..Kindly check my article

Quote Originally Posted by sarat_106 View Post
    A fine text. You could use ‘the topic’ instead of ‘it’ which sounds better.
    I guess for the first time I good remark 'A fine text' with so less red mark..I am happy

just a continuity of the para:

The only good thing is the foreword penned by Shahrukh Khan – fear to failure, worth reading it, it will definitely stir your motivation. And that’s the end of the book for me. You can’t be a successful by reading books, you know what it takes, isn’t it? Now out from the book into real life. You would have come across people, who are full of egoist attitude. I can’t stand such people and really do not know how to deal with them. Such characters will always show you are inferior to them in every department. But its upto you how you take it – either you will feel bad about it and get inclined towards negativity or you will get a push, a surge, a launching pad to raise your own standards and become passionate to achieve your goal, your vision. I am happy I belong to the second category. After being a very successful man, I would first thank them to motivate me, to ignite the passion in me, to make me realize every time, what is my goal of life? I am sure that day will arrive soon.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

I guess for the first time I good remark 'A fine text' with so less red mark..I am happy

just a continuity of the para:
    The only good thing is the foreword penned by Shahrukh Khan – fear to failure, truly worth reading it, it will definitely boost motivation and stir up your emotion. And that’s the end of the book for me. You can’t be (a) successful by reading books, you know what it takes, isn’t it? Now, let us be out from the book into real life. You would/might have come across people, who are full of egoist attitude. I can’t stand such people and really do not know how to deal with them. Such characters will always try to establish (show) you as (are) inferior to them in every department/field of activity. But it’s up to you, how you take it – either you will feel bad about it or (and) get inclined towards negativity or (you will get) a push, a surge, or a launching pad to raise your own standards and become passionate/more determined to achieve your goal, your vision. I am happy that I belong to the second category. After being a very successful man, I would first thank them to motivate me, to ignite the passion/spirits in me, to make me realize every time, what is my goal of life? I am sure that day will arrive soon.
    Stick to your style which is excellant. Delete words in brackets. Choose the alternatives(/) if sound good to you.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Quote Originally Posted by sarat_106 View Post
    Stick to your style which is excellant. Delete words in brackets. Choose the alternatives(/) if sound good to you.
    more thoughts please check & also let me know how you find it..is it motivational?
    Everyone would agree that each and every person has some peculiar talent within him/her. That’s why it is rightly said that to search for happiness or answer for any problem does not see outside, in the vortex of materialistic world. But search within and you will be more than contented to know beyond you could have imagined. No one is more intelligent than the other, the myth we are carrying with us for generations. Everyone is equally gifted, the only effort you have to put in is to search the special talent within you. Once you are sure what you are good at, half the battle has been won. Now you know the precious asset you posses although it’s just a shapeless stone in the coalmine. Once you polish it meticulously over a period of time – that’s through the amount of hard-work you put in, you will definitely dazzle like a diamond. Remember one thing inspiration from outside develops aspiration within. To discover the diamond within you have to see within yourself because deep inside you lies the answer how to transform your own aspiration into others inspiration.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

more thoughts please check & also let me know how you find it..is it motivational?
    Everyone Anyone would agree that each and every person has some his or her peculiar talent within him/her. That’s why it is rightly said that to searching for happiness or an(or some) answer(s) for any problem does not see outside, in the vortex of a materialistic world. But search within and you will be more than contented to know beyond you could have imagined. No one is more intelligent than the other, the myth we are carrying with us for generations. Everyone is equally gifted, the only effort you have to put in is to search the special talent within you. Once you are sure what you are good at, half the battle has been won. Now you know the precious asset you possess although it’s just a shapeless stone in the acoalmine diamond mine (diamond mine better expresses what you mean, if you don't mean, a shapeless stone had been found in a coalmine and turned out to be a diamond). Once you polish it meticulously over a period of time – that’s through the amount of hard-work you put in, you will it (are you continuing your metaphore "stone" or now talking about the asset?Either way ,it is not you, it is the stone or the asset.) definitely dazzle like a diamond. Remember one thing; inspiration from outside develops aspiration within. To discover the diamond within, you have to see within yourself because deep inside you lies the answer how to transform your own aspiration into others inspiration.
    Not a native-speaker or a teacher, these are just my humble suggestions.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Anyone (Everyone) would agree that each and every person has some kind of natural (peculiar) talent within which is special to him/her. That’s why it is rightly said that to search for happiness or seek answer to (for any) your problems, do (es) not look (see) outside, in the vortex of materialistic world. But search within and you will be more than contented/satisfied to (know) get things known beyond limits than you could have imagined. No one is more intelligent than the other, this is the myth we are carrying with us for generations. Everyone is equally gifted, the only effort you have to put in is to search for the special talent within you. Once you aware of your worth/skill/ability (are sure what you are good at), half the battle is (has been) won. Now you know the precious asset you posses, which is just in the form of (although it’s) a shapeless gem stone hidden inside you like in a coalmine. Once you polish it meticulously over a period of time – that’s through your persistent efforts and (the amount of) hard-work (you put in), you will definitely dazzle like a diamond. Remember one thing inspiration from outside develops aspiration within. To discover the diamond within, you have to see within yourself/achieve self-realization because deep inside you lies the answer how to transform your own aspiration into others inspiration.
    What you wish to say or achieve, is the realization of self/truth, the ultimate object of every human being. keep it up, let God be with you.
    Delete words in brackets. Choose the alternatives in red in place of the underlined expression.