Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Can you please correct my article below. Thanks!

The academic standard of the UK academic institutions is very high in the world. There are many well-known scientists, researchers, politicians, businessmen etc. graduated from the universities in the UK. Many academic institutions in the UK have also achieved a lot of great achievements in many areas such as literature, science, architecture, finance etc. and these achievements are highly honored by the world. Your university is one of the well-known universities in the UK, especially in the area of computing. The qualification of your university is well accepted by many countries in the world, especially in Hong Kong. This is the main reason I have chosen your university as my first choice for my study.

My bachelor degree is Physics and Physics is one of the Science subjects which requires a high degree of scientific thinking and logical reasoning. Physics is closely related to Mathematics. A lot of sophisticated mathematical formulas and calculations have to be used in studying Physics. I was well trained in Mathematics and have a high degree of skill in solving complex mathematical problems. Computing is a Science subject and it is also closely related to Mathematics. I deeply believe that what I have learned in Physics can be applied to the study of Computing. I have also taken a Master degree of Information Technology. I have learned a lot of computing knowledge in the Master degree such as programming, networking, computing security etc. The knowledge increases my understanding of Computing. I am also working as a programmer now. I have all the practical skills in programming not just some theories or knowledge from what I have learned in classes or textbooks. I believe that I have both the computing knowledge and practical skills and I have fulfilled your entry requirements for your Master degree program. I also believe that I can learn a lot from your Master degree program which can be applied to my profession and equipped myself for future challenges in my career. It also increases my competitiveness in the society.

meee

Member Type
Other
Can you please correct my article below. Thanks!

The academic standard of the UK academic institutions is very high / is one of the highest in the world. many well-known scientists, researchers, politicians, businessmen etc. graduated from universities in the UK. Many academic institutions in the UK have also achieved a lot of great achievements, in many areas such as literature, science, architecture, finance etc. and these achievements are highly honoured by the world. Your university is one of the well-known universities in the UK, especially in the area of computing. The qualifications of your university are well accepted by many countries in the world, especially by Hong Kong. This is the main reason, why I have chosen your university as first choice for my study.

My bachelor degree is in Physics. Physics is one of many Science subjects, which requires a high degree of scientific thinking and logical reasoning. Physics is closely related to Mathematics. A lot of sophisticated mathematical formulas and calculations have to be used while studying Physics. I was well trained in Mathematics and have a high degree of skill in solving complex mathematical problems. Computing is a Science subject and it is also closely related to Mathematics. I deeply believe that what I have learnt in Physics can be applied to the study of Computing. I have also attained a Master degree of Information Technology. I have learnt a lot of computing knowledge in the Master degree such as: programming, networking, computing security etc. The knowledge of these subjects increases my understanding of computing. I am also working as a programmer now. I have all the practical skills in programming, not just theoretical knowledge, which I have learnt in classes or textbooks.
I believe that I have both the computing knowledge and practical skills and I have fulfilled your entry requirements for a Master degree program. I also believe that I can learn a lot during your Master degree program which can be applied to my profession and used in future challenges . It also increases my competitiveness in the society.

i've corrected your writing task, but some things were a bit unclear to me.

polygon

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Thank you for you help. Can you tell me what's unclear to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.