Smile The hard life

Hello, teachers, could you please help edit the following essay, thanks.

After several years' hard working, my wife and I have our own house, we feel that it is worth the loss that we sacrificed. However, we often face a lot of pressure from the fast pace city, as the situation that a lot of people's have to face. Every day we all are doing a same thing, trying our best to adapt ourselve to the quick change of the society, we are chasing the feeling of safety, but bad news often come arround us that one lost his job because of the bad economy, one is so urged to find an good opportunity but he do not have enough skills, such things always bring us pressure that we need to spend more time to change ourselves.
    Last week, my wife told me that she felt so much pressure and she could not smile from her heart, she felt the instability and did not have the feeling of reliability from the current situation. I got a question from her words, how could a family get happy?
    Several year ago, my wife and I moved to the most modern city of China, at that time, the most important thing for us is to make enough money and have our own house, so we set out to obtain the skills we should master, and always tried our best to everything. In the duration of first five years, we felt so happy, for everything is new for us, and we created our life by ourselves, both she and I have a stable job with high pay, everything was bright and went smoothly, we simple thought that the only thing we need to do is hard working. But things went to its opposite last year, I lost my job for the bad economy, a lot of dream bubles were broken by such a shock, my wife and I began to be under a lot of pressure, because we do not have enough money to have our dream come true, we need to live in this city.
    I told my wife that our life would become better and better, we only started our dream with our hands, now we have our own house, we could find some good opportunity if we go on hard working as before, but these words did not work.
    Yesterday, when I had dinner together with my wife, I had a strange feeling that staying with family is the thing I wanted to do, I always spend the majority of my time to work, and never noticed that the happiness of staying with family, I told my wife this feeling, she agreed with me.
    Now I have time, yes, happiness is not only come from money and the things we created, but it also can comes from the normal life.
    Last edited by wuwei; 17-Jan-2010 at 02:22.

Thumbs up Re: The hard life

Hello, please help, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wuwei View Post
    Hello, teachers, could you please help edit the following essay, thanks.

After several years' hard working, my wife and I have our own house, we feel that it is worth the loss that we sacrificed. However, we often face a lot of pressure from the fast pace city, as the situation that a lot of people's have to face. Every day we all are doing a same thing, trying our best to adapt ourselve to the quick change of the society, we are chasing the feeling of safety, but bad news often come arround us that one lost his job because of the bad economy, one is so urged to find an good opportunity but he do not have enough skills, such things always bring us pressure that we need to spend more time to change ourselves.
    Last week, my wife told me that she felt so much pressure and she could not smile from her heart, she felt the instability and did not have the feeling of reliability from the current situation. I got a question from her words, how could a family get happy?
    Several year ago, my wife and I moved to the most modern city of China, at that time, the most important thing for us is to make enough money and have our own house, so we set out to obtain the skills we should master, and always tried our best to everything. In the duration of first five years, we felt so happy, for everything is new for us, and we created our life by ourselves, both she and I have a stable job with high pay, everything was bright and went smoothly, we simple thought that the only thing we need to do is hard working. But things went to its opposite last year, I lost my job for the bad economy, a lot of dream bubles were broken by such a shock, my wife and I began to be under a lot of pressure, because we do not have enough money to have our dream come true, we need to live in this city.
    I told my wife that our life would become better and better, we only started our dream with our hands, now we have our own house, we could find some good opportunity if we go on hard working as before, but these words did not work.
    Yesterday, when I had dinner together with my wife, I had a strange feeling that staying with family is the thing I wanted to do, I always spend the majority of my time to work, and never noticed that the happiness of staying with family, I told my wife this feeling, she agreed with me.
    Now I have time, yes, happiness is not only come from money and the things we created, but it also can comes from the normal life.