• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Kindly check my para its for cooking classes

At Palate we bring to our students various colours of various cuisines at a one stop shop through our demo classes ,interactive classes ,hands on classes ,chefs special classes inshort exotic cooking with easy to follow instructions. So at palate you not only learn but have a wonderful afternoon session of a nice culinary adventure along with the sit down tasting at the end of the class of the fruits of their labour .We even make the ingredients available to you for your trials at home. Palate believes in premium quality products, at palate we use the freshest of ingredients because nothing less will do for our palate.

Re: Kindly check my para its for cooking classes

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    At Palate we bring to our students various colours of various cuisines at a one stop shop through our demo classes ,interactive classes ,hands on classes ,chefs special classes inshort exotic cooking with easy to follow instructions. So at palate you not only learn but have a wonderful afternoon session of a nice culinary adventure along with the sit down tasting at the end of the class of the fruits of their labour .We even make the ingredients available to you for your trials at home. Palate believes in premium quality products, at palate we use the freshest of ingredients because nothing less will do for our palate.

At Palate, through our demo classes we provide our students with the means to create many different cuisines. We provide interactive classes, hands-on classes, chefs' classes, classes in exotic cookery. All provide easy to follow instruction.

It is not clear - is "Palate" a shop selling ingredients and/or kitchen equipment, or a school for cookery?

Also, please ensure your punctuation is properly spaced.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: Kindly check my para its for cooking classes

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    At Palate, through our demo classes we provide our students with the means to create many different cuisines. We provide interactive classes, hands-on classes, chefs' classes, classes in exotic cookery. All provide easy to follow instruction.

It is not clear - is "Palate" a shop selling ingredients and/or kitchen equipment, or a school for cookery?

Also, please ensure your punctuation is properly spaced.
    it's a school for cookery..I think I need to re write again