please check and corect

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahimaamir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Sir
I applied for Canada resident visa in 1998, after 20 months the visa officer send my latter for IELTS certificate but I did not attempted IELTS exam, I was busy that time in my job and start my MCS degree from PIMSAT university, I did not reply to visa officer after his last later, as per my knowledge if applicant no response within one year the applicant case automatic closed.
Because of this I am submitting new application with my master degree, excellent skill and over ten year experience.
Thank you
fahim

new2grammar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Sir
I applied for Canada resident visa in 1998, after 20 months the visa officer send my latter for IELTS certificate but I did not attempted IELTS exam, I was busy that time in my job and start my MCS degree from PIMSAT university, I did not reply to visa officer after his last later, as per my knowledge if applicant no response within one year the applicant case automatic closed.
Because of this I am submitting new application with my master degree, excellent skill and over ten year experience.
Thank you
fahim

I am not a teacher

Sir
I applied for the Canada resident visa in 1998, after 20 months the visa officer have forwarded my letter for IELTS certificate. As I had a job in hand at that point of time, I have not attempted IELTS exam. At the same time I took up MCS degree from PIMSAT University. I did not reply to visa officer after his last letter and as per best of my knowledge, if applicant do no give any response within one year the concern applicant’s case automatic gets closed.
Hence I am submitting a new application with my master degree. I possess excellent (communication) skills and have over ten years (work) experience.
Thank you
fahim

I suppose you are talking about the communication skills and work experience in the last line that’s why I have putted it brackets, or just replace with the appropriate words.

Hope it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.