[General] factual riport

• Thread starter pandreea
  • Start date
  • Views : 1,560
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pandreea

Mary Carren was only the farm, last Saturday night, when he was awakened by the cry of men.
She came out and saw how neighbors house was contained by fire.
The house was inhabited by two sisters.
Emily Corey and Corey Simona, the two victims were found in one fire that the fire was caused by a short product of a faulty electrical conductor to frigider.Pentru to protect itself from fire, Emily, of water from wet clothes he had a glass room. Fire extinguishers and fire occurred but three special vehicles and a way SMURD. They manage to save some of the goods worth 20,000 lei.
Fire has caused serious injury Corey sisters. It burns with almost the entire body but have the luck to be aware of what happened.
"Emily Corey said it was her first war with fire, a war between life and death!" After this incident Simona said that "from now now on will turn off electricity at night.

is this a factual riport?i made it but i don't no if is good

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Did you use some sort of online translator?

I could help with most of it, but you need to explain this part another way:
Pentru to protect itself from fire, Emily, of water from wet clothes he had a glass room. Fire extinguishers and fire occurred but three special vehicles and a way SMURD.

If someone has burns over almost all of their body, she will almost certainly die, and it's not fortunate for them to know what happened.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
is this a factual riport?i made it but i don't no if is good
A "factual report" can mean two things.
1) A report that outlines the details of what happened - based on the facts.
2) A report that is true.

It is a factual report in the first definition. For example, you'd write this sort of report if your teacher asked you to write a "factual report".
There's no way we can tell whether it is a factual report in the second sense. One fact I would question is whether the Corey sisters are actually named "Emily Corey and Corey Simona".

Status
Not open for further replies.