Student or Learner
1)) I am sending this text message as a reminder for/of our appointment tommorow.
2) This email will serve as a reminder that/for our meeting tommorow.
3) Please send them a reminder that/of they need to attend the weekly training.
1. for -I think "reminder for + things" ,"reminder of + some one"
2. for - "our meeting" is a passage that is noun . So I didn't chose the word "that"
3. that - Beause then the word "that" is a clause (S+V+..). In case I think the word "that" is correct.
In above, it's my opinions. Plz give the wrong information for me. Thanks in advance