There are a lot of possible answers for those sentences. Are you sure it is just 'Complete these sentences' and it doesn't provide answers that you are supposed to use?
1. There were as many people present as one would expect for a convention on screw-head diameters.
2. It was as much as a suprise to me as it was to everybody else.
3. We have received as many Christmas cards this year as we did last year.
4. Do you object to my bright pink hair?
5. He presented a book, although, from the amount of pictures it had, I'd be more inclined to call it a magazine.
6. I could not understand the problem. He explained, but he speaks too fast and uses his hands too much; it's distracting.
Please, do not use these sentences. I'm merely illustrating the point that there are many ways to complete those sentences. Please check that this is what you are requested to do, and that there are no answers given.
Student or Learner