Could anyone revise my Cover Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

alinsyirah

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi all,

Im a newbie in this forum. Since I've found this forum very useful and i hope somebody could make some correction towards my cover letter.
Thanks in advance.

Dear Miss Jessie,
I read your job vacancy for Quality Control Analyst with interest.

I have been awarded the Bachelor’s degree of Chemical Engineering (2nd Class Upper) from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in 2005. I believe that my qualification meet the requirement for this job.

During my studies, my thesis was A Study on Antimicrobial Activity in Germinated Soybean. I have gained experience in food and microbe technology such as microbial tests and extraction methods. I also have experience as a researcher in Universiti Sains Malaysia which is involve with some technical matter regarding control modeling for Continous Stirred Tank Reactor.

Perhaps my knowledge in this matters will qualifies me for consideration for the the position of Quality Control Analyst in your company.

I would very much appreciate the opportunity to meet with you. Enclosed is my resume which provides more detailed information about me for your kind attention.

My contact number is 019-789****. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Alinsyirah

Last edited by a moderator:

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other
Hi all,

Im a newbie in this forum. Since I've found this forum very useful and i hope somebody could make some correction towards my cover letter.
Thanks in advance.

Dear Miss Jessie,
I read your advertisement [STRIKE]your job vacancy[/STRIKE] for a Quality Control Analyst with interest.

[STRIKE]I have been awarded the Bachelor’s degree of Chemical Engineering (2nd Class Upper) from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in 2005.[/STRIKE]In 2005 I was awarded a BA in Chemical Engineering (2nd Class Upper) from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. I believe [STRIKE]that my[/STRIKE] this qualification meets the requirement for this job.

[STRIKE]During my studies, m[/STRIKE]My thesis was "A Study on Antimicrobial Activity in Germinated Soybean". I have gained experience in food and microbe technology such as microbial tests and extraction methods. I also have experience as a researcher in Universiti Sains Malaysia which [STRIKE]is involve with[/STRIKE] involved some technical matters regarding control modeling for a Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor.

Perhaps my knowledge in this matters will qualifies me for consideration for the the position of Quality Control Analyst in your company. Enclosed is my resume which provides more detailed information about me[STRIKE] for your kind attention[/STRIKE].

I would very much appreciate the opportunity to meet with you.

My contact number is 019-789****. I look forward to hearing from you soon. [STRIKE]Thank you.
[/STRIKE]
Yours sincerely,
Alinsyirah

Status
Not open for further replies.