hello

HELLO..
    WELL I WANT TO IMPROVE THE SPOKEN LANGUAGE AND WANT TO ACTUALLY INCLUDE A LOT OF PHRASES .. TO SOUND EFFECTIVE WHILE I SPEAK ..IN SHORT I WANT TO HAVE A GOOD TACT OVER THE LANGUAGE..

ARE THERE ANY SITES WHEREIN I CAN GET DAILY LEARNING TIPS.. OR SITES WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOKS LINKED TO THAT.. SO THAT I HAVE A DAILY PRACTISE ON READING ..AND BY AND BY CAN IMPROVE SPEAKING..

REGDS,
    SAURAV.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: hello

It depends what you mean by phrases. If you use a lot of idioms or jargon, it isn't necessarily a good thing or an effective thing. they are plenty of sites offering the secret keywords or phrases for effective sales, etc, but generally their claims are dubious or false.

If effective communication simply depended on including a number of phrases for every situation, then everybody would know it and do it. A lot depends on all sorts of other things like tone of voice, manner, etc.

You can get daily tips from sites like English practice for EFL/ESL students - English language learning that really works. For ESL and EFL students..

PS I do recommend not writing in capitals- it makes it much harder to read.

Re: hello

What you said is correct but i have a set of Friend's who use a lot of idioms ,phrases while speaking language it sound really impressive .Also i cant be always asking them the meaning i may appear a idiot in fornt of them.. hence i have poseted in so that if there are few sources i may follow them or read as much to improve the spoken language..

Thanks&Regards,
    Saurav