Dear Mr.bhaisahab

Status
Not open for further replies.

notebook1

Member Type
Student or Learner
Could you help me please how to write an academic letter to the University of Copenhagen because I am thinking to apply for a Master Degree in that University however, in order to leave a good impression to those people who are responsible for choosing international students, I think I have to be more accurate and meticulous thus this is the reason why I am writing to you Mr. Mr.bhaisahab and please don’t get me wrong?

Hopefully I will get a positive answer from you.

Thank you.

Dear Sir/Madam:

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Could you help me please how to write an academic letter to the University of Copenhagen because I am thinking to apply for a Master Degree in that University however, in order to leave a good impression to those people who are responsible for choosing international students, I think I have to be more accurate and meticulous thus this is the reason why I am writing to you Mr. Mr.bhaisahab and please don’t get me wrong?

Hopefully I will get a positive answer from you.

Thank you.

Dear Sir/Madam:

I don't know anything about you, if you want to write a letter of application to a university you have to talk about yourself and your qualifications and motivation. If you draft a letter, I will help you to edit it.

notebook1

Member Type
Student or Learner

Dear Mr.bhaisahab, is it possible to send me your private email address in order to send you my letter that I have written to the University of Copenhagen.

I am waiting your answer

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.