Student or Learner
Staying fit and healthy, losing and maintaining weight involves/involve daily exercise. Many people struggle to find the time. It is all about habit forming behavior.
I have 3 questions.
1. I wonder why "involves" is correct.
2. I would like to know the meaning of "It"
3. I wonder if "forming" is gerund or anything.
2. It would appear to refer generally to the topic under discussion (specified in the subject phrase).
3. It is a participle here, part of an adjectival compound 'habit-forming' (which should be hyphenated!).